Leave a comment
Rules of the Steampunkish world.
includes the following…
- Uses historic material where feasible.
- Must obey physics.
- Must have been technologically feasible.
- No fictional characters. Captain Nemo is out.
- Nothing ‘just works’ without an explanation. No Deux Ex Machina.
- No absurd scenarios. Must be somewhat reasonable.
While these rules place many restrictions for Steampunkish, it also opens some interesting doors, such as the coast-riding Sailship with its rotating balloons that actually serve a function.
Check it out, and of course – Enjoy.